Profile UP

Home Forum PWP Member Profiles Profile UP

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by MrAnderson MrAnderson 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MrAnderson
    MrAnderson
    Keymaster

Well I can say I’m lucky to know both Coffee Queen and Grant. Coffee Queen now starts all my veggies in her greenhouse and if you know me to let someone else take control of something for me is a big deal so it’s safe to say she knows what she’s doing. Grant is my go to guy if I cant figure something out. He is that multi-angled idea guy that everyone needs at their back, so don’t hesitate to ask him questions(even the weird ones).

For myself I grew up a lot like Grant. I was brought up hunting, fishing, and foraging. I learned fly tying at a young age from a man I would consider to have been one of the best in the PNW. My father was a gunsmith on the side when I was growing up so firearms were always in my life, including reloading ammunition. I had to reload all the ammo I shot as a kid and we never left the range until you could cover up your group of 3 shots with a quarter. My father never believed in taking a bad shot and I try to remember that hunting to this day.

I still enjoy working on guns and recently became an AR Armorer. If I had to have a specialty I guess it would be Martial Arts. I devoted over 20 years of my life to the study and it still never gets old to me. I began training at 6 years old and have studied Tae Kwon Do, Tung Soo Do, Kempo, San Soo, Aiki Jitsu, Fook Yueng Chuan, wing chun, non classical gung fu, infinity blade systems, Escrima, counter firearms and retention…. really the list keeps going… anyway I have always enjoyed the non-sport arts and if there is anything you would like to ask on that subject I would be happy to assist if I can.

I would love to learn more about foraging in the PNW. If there are any members who like to hunt plants, fungus, or rocks in the area hit me up.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by MrAnderson MrAnderson.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.