Herbs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CoffeeQueen 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MrAnderson
    MrAnderson
    Keymaster

A couple pics of some of my favorite herbs I like to grow. If you drink tea it is incredibly easy to grow mint or chamomile. Just remember that mint is highly invasive some area’s do not allow you to grow it, but you could always stick it in a pot. Both are easy to maintain and all they require is laying out to dry after harvesting then storing for your own loose leaf tea.
    chamomile for tea
    mint

CoffeeQueen
    Participant

I think that making your garden and yard into a place where one is able to harvest a wide variety of herbs and veggies is essential these days. Walking into your backyard and knowing you can make tea, salad, side dishes etc. out of what you have grown organically is a healthy way of living. There are so many options to growing organically and in small spaces. With only a few raised beds, the proper soil and organic fertilizers you can grow biggest tomato plants, sweetest carrots and huge zucchini or squash. Always grow according to sun/water exposure for the best results! 🙂 I love gardening it is my passion. Love your post! Loving the Forum! Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.