Gun haters running for President

Home Forum 2nd Amendment News Gun haters running for President

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by MrAnderson MrAnderson 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MrAnderson
    MrAnderson
    Keymaster

Fairly obvious to anyone who is a second amendment advocate who not to vote for!

Hillary Clinton: We Should Have a 25 Percent National Tax on All Gun Sales

Full article here

Grant W
    Grant W
    Keymaster

How many people would choose to tie there own noose to be hanged with? How many people would load the single bullet that will be used for there firing squad? I worked in the firearm industry at the time that the Aurora Colorado shootings took place, I was selling firearms and got to see what happens when an inch of leverage gets taken. The Clintons have never been our friends, you don’t think so? try driving down a lot of the dirt roads of your youth… There reclaimed to re-establish the area for wild life. problem is critters walk down roads, don’t believe me, look at how many deer are dead on the interstate. I really hope that everyone on here will look a whole lot harder then for a “D” or “R” on the ballet to choose there vote. I personally hate politics, I wish people had to stand on a box and speak there piece, don’t hide behind funds and a letter that will get “a vote”. Be real, Be truthful, and be yourself. If we, as Americans, don’t like our choices then we are failing. the lesser of two evils is still evil right?

MrAnderson
    MrAnderson
    Keymaster

Couldn’t agree more. Especially today with our technology the people should be choosing candidates. Not out of a pool of people who had enough money and backing to run. We need to do away with the electoral vote and allow the people as individuals to cast their vote.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.